Skin not displaying correctly on remote computers

I have recently installed the Doliwamp program and I am installing on a Vista Business computer. I have successfully gone through the initial setup and everything is working great on the local computer. Please see the attached image of how it looks when connecting from the local computer (localhost).

Whenever I attempt to connect from a different computer (on the LAN) some of the colors are messed up. The horizontal menu across the top for instance is white with white text so you can only see it when you mouse over the area. I have also included a screen shot of how it looks from another PC.

I have attempted connecting from different computers on the LAN and have tried IE7, IE8, and Firefox 3 and get the same results. On the local machine it works correctly in IE7 and Firefox 3.

It appears to only have this issue when using the Auguria skin. I can use another skin if need be but I really like this skin the best.

I am a technical person but I do not have much experience with web development so I apologize if this is something easy and I am just not familiar with it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Pictures.zip (41.5 KB)

Pièces jointes :

Really strange. Do you use a proxy on your remote browser setup ?

no - no proxy on remote or local PCs