VAT quater report settings

The VAT quater report is a very nice feature to fill the quater or the annual VAT form for the french administration but I think that it could be a little improved on my point of view.

If it would be possible to define the date limits in a VAT configuration instead of using hard coded d 1st of january, april, july, october, this will make this report fit much closer the country administration rules. I don’t ask for a automatic setting deppending of the country but if there were such a manual setting only accessible by the dolibarr administrator, that would be great. This would fit each country rules.

With such setting, the dolibarr administrator could configure this report to be a monthly report instead of quater only by appending extra date limits.

An extention (or a workaround) of that would be to ask the user to specify the beginning and end date for its report into two date fields. This would be ideal for the annual form.:wink:

This is planed for 2.7.

Very good Eldy. It will save me some times instead of doing this treatment with cut/paste into OpenOffice.