PLEASE TRY TO POST IN ENGLISH

any programmer around the world speaks in english.
is necesary for programming. I konw you speak in french, and its a great language, but is really very dificult for the people who don’t speak in french to try to understand, use and contribute with the project.
please is just one opinion, nobody gets hurts.
regards,

hi :happy:

You’r right, I agree whith your demand.

Obviously, most of us are final user’s, a little bit lost and having sometime difficulties to formulate a godd question in our native language…and a few of us doesn’t speak english at all.

The only solution I have sawn, is a double forum. But this need to grow up a little bit more, to have enough post movements.

As Dolibarr is a wonderfull project, I think it will come at a time. This release has been taken more than 8000 times (see the statistics on the download).

Plase notice that’s just consideratins of a very new member (I join 2days ago:tongue:

Regards

My opinion on this :

Writing in French and in english.
Answering just in the english would be for sure the most popular for our foreign readers but once again, that would be a step backward for French language (and besides, French culture).
I’m already so fed up with seeing each and every cosmetic/cars/… (even from french brands) with names written in english (C5 Spacebox…).

So yes, there’s a need for sticking to French (because yes, there are french readers not confortable with english and this forum does not only concern programmers but also casual beginners, like me) but there’s also a need for the more courageous among us to maybe make the effort to have their posts dubbed in english.

In the mean time, translate.google.com is your best friend

By the way, in ten years, we’ll certainly have to also write in spanish or chinese :wink: